Monday, December 6, 2010

Went for another ride


I love creativity in blog post titles. Went for ride and went for another ride as the titles in consecutive posts. Smokin'.

It was cold and snowy this weekend in Buffalo Hollow. Brrrr. It might have made more sense to stay warm by the woodstove, but I felt the need for a ride. The fact that I received my ebayed Clarence bar made the need even higher. So, I gave in. All-in-all, I spent about 2 hours rolling around on the logging roads in my neighborhood and not actually going very far. Still, much fun was had and I took a few pictures with my lousy cell phone camera.

I really like the Clarence. It did not take me anytime to get used to it. It felt comfortable right away. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. You know Andy, I'd still love to road trip down to Berea way for soem C.KY riding. I know th ol' RCCS shafted you with out truncated ride last time. Slowly we've learned that our rides take all day whether 15m or 115m. Feel free to stay in touch for some spring, summer (or winter) fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. No worries on the truncated ride. I had a good time riding with you folks. I have just been out of the loop on most bicycle things in 2010. I intend to fix that in 2011

    ReplyDelete