Thursday, January 17, 2013

Going along pretty nicely, thanks.

I have ridden my bike to work everyday this week. I have managed to stay on top of the exercise plan so far this whole month.  I even managed to do my sprint workout this morning.  Sprinting is my least favorite exercise with pushups being a close second.  I can definitely feel it in my legs right now.  They are heavy.

I have to say that I can feel a positive difference overall. I just feel stronger which makes it easier to move. I want to believe that I can see a difference.  But, I am waiting until Feb, 1st to weigh in because I would be crushed if there was not much difference.  I have been working too hard to not see a difference on the scale.

This week I have rediscovered the bane of the occasional cyclist-butt pain.  The first day is always fine, but the pain increases each day until, miraculously, it is gone.  I am about out the other side but I know there are still 1 or 2 days of soreness left. If I was a total noob it would probably discourage me but (no pun intended) I have been through this enough times to know that pain free days lie ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment