Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions

So, other than the resolution to weigh 190, I have two other resolutions

I will be the laundry master at the house. Everyone appreciates it. It removes the stress of wondering when it will get done and it allows me to ponder/meditate on the abundance of my life.

I will be more kind and compassionate. In particular, to those who I am closest to. It seems that the ones I love the most get me in my most raw state. Though it is nice to know that they love me unconditionally and that they will, more than anyone else, listen to me at my worst, they deserve my kindness and compassion most.

3 comments:

  1. Can you be extra-compassionate to make up for my shortcomings?

    And if we hit DBNF again, should we ring you to join? Amazing stuff down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give the extra compassion a shot.

    Definitely let me know if you are going to hit the Daniel Boone. I hope to be in really good shape by Spring/Early Summer. I am debating whether or not to shoot for another century sometime in June or so. It has been a few years since my last effort.

    ReplyDelete